Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It Sure Smells Good Around Here! Great Last Minute Gifts

I just made up about 25 bottles of room spray. Scents I have available are:

Apple Jack and Peel  
Banana Nut Bread
Blueberry Cheesecake
Caramel Latte
Christmas Memories
Christmas Wish
Cinnamon Buns
Fresh Laundry
Lavender
Nana's Kitchen

I'm selling them for $5.50 a bottle. They come in a 4 oz, amber colored, spray mist bottle, with a kraft paper label and a fabric accent tied on the neck of the bottle. You can either buy them at Aunt Lizzie's Whatnot Shop, the only shop that carries them, or through me. I would even be willing to ship. They make great stocking stuffers, teacher appreciation gifts, last minute gifts, or something to give yourself. They smell nice, and look good, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...