Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

eBay Mania!

I’ve been listing things like crazy on eBay this week. Often times after an estate sale is over, there can be a lot of good stuff left. Rather than seeing the owners trash the leftovers, we’ve been offering to list some things on Craigslist and eBay. It gives the owners another chance to clean out some of the things leftover and to make some money.
It’s been a long time since I’ve sold on eBay. I’ve forgotten how time consuming it is. I photograph the item, upload the photos to my computer, put them into a template, then create the listing. For me, the most difficult thing about listing an item is configuring the shipping costs. Although, I’ve listed about fifteen things so far, and it has gotten a little bit easier. I’m hoping that as time goes on I’ll get faster at it.
I’ve got some interesting things up on eBay right now. There are a couple of vintage Girl Scout Uniforms, some Great Bay Pottery, a Boston Bruins yearbook from 1976-1977, and some other cool things. You can click the link in my sidebar to take you to the items that are up for auction.


IMG_5662


 Have you had any success selling on eBay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...